måndag 20 december 2010

Frustration...

Today we drove from Calistoga in Napa valley to visit my friend Alexander Harris in Healdsburg. We meant to stay for lunch and then drive down to Santa Cruz but when we realized it was going to be a long drive and with really bad weather we decided to stay the night.
We got to see the gallery that Alex and his father has, now under reconstruction, and tonight we are going to check out Tron at the cinema here.
I'm coming to a point where Im understanding the weather is not going to get much better, after all its winter in California. So I have to come up with something to make this work. So far I have had the chance to visit some really good galleries but I havent had many chances to paint which is really frustrating.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar